To assess our cases, we use a number of psychological assessment and threat assessment tools which incorporate the evaluations of multiple sources of information to corroborate findings.
We administer, interpret and write reports in the following areas:
- Neurological Assessment including memory and Cognitive functioning, estimation of premorbid intellectual and memory abilities (WAIS-IV; WMS, RBANS, TOPF)
- Personality Disorders including Psychopathy (IPDE; PCL-R, MCMI)
- Violent offending (HCR-20, VRS)
- Sexual offending (RSVP, SVR-20, SARN)
- Domestic violence (SARA)
- Suggestibility (Gudjonsson Suggestibility Scales).
- Anger (STAXI)
- Malingering (TOMM- PDS)
- Substance misuse
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (ADOS; ADI-R)
- Protective factors against offending
- Work Place assessments – Emotional intelligence (EQi 2:0)