Engi Psychology provide Independent medical examination (IME) including diagnosis of any Mental Health conditions and recommendations for treatment for USA and UK insurance companies. Our IME experts perform full Mental Status Examination (MSE) using diagnostic hypothesis that meets the DSM 5 diagnostic criteria (formally Axis I,II and III) and provide specific information regarding psychosocial and contextual factors (formerly Axis IV).
The IME aims at establishing whether the individual is mentally, cognitively and/or behaviourally impaired as a result of having suffered a personal injury. If the individual is impaired we can make inference as whether or not work activity restrictions are medically required and we evidence why are these necessary.
We accept instructions for personal injury cases incuding the following:
- Independent medical examination (IME)
- Mental Status Examination (MSE)
- PTSD assessment associated with road traffic accidents
- Assessment of Psychological injuries related to road traffic injuries
- Neuropsychological assessments
- Travel Anxiety and depression
- IQ , memory and mental capacity
- Psychological factors relating to work place bullying and harassment
- EQi: 2:0 Work place EQi:2.0 (Emotional Intelligence assessment)
We we work within rates of the Legal Services Commission. If you would like a quotation for an assessment, please email email@example.com